I've just seen it and it's cool, even if it's a little bit short. But i've seen, that mike is holding the same ikea-glass that i've got at home [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.triggerfish.de/magazin/home.cfm?p=11663
here's a link to a Mike Ness interview. I haven't heard it yet ...
Enjoy ... I hope you can hear what Mike says in English ...
I've just seen it and it's cool, even if it's a little bit short. But i've seen, that mike is holding the same ikea-glass that i've got at home [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Very cool...Thanks for the heads up!!
Are there any other non-text interviews with social d? this is actually the first one i've seen.
Thanks dontdragmedown for posting this!
Brilliant...such a rare treat to see an interview with the man. I suck when it comes to PC stuff...anybody here who's got a clue on how to ripp the stream?
You can donwload it:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4487273/i...rtion.mov.html
Click the "free" Botton at the end of the side, and at the following side an the download text
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, it's called POKAL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Rollarocka:
The same glass from IKEA! HILARIOUS! I've been watching it again and discoverd that I have the glass too! How rock n roll can it be?! Whaha
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well, i downloaded it, too but i just clicked on the quicktime-pic. there is the link called "Zum Stream geht?s hier lang!" ("this way for the stream") and above it there's the quicktime-pic and the text "hier klicken f?r mike ness im videointerview" and then you download it.Originally posted by MikeNessium:
You can donwload it:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4487273/i...rtion.mov.html
Click the "free" Botton at the end of the side, and at the following side an the download text
Bookmarks